We offer high quality windows from:
Our windows have superior performance that starts with innovatively engineered components that provide the basis for superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design of our windows helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier, while fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration. A special multi-layer weather stripping and a superior sash interlock system offer additional barriers to air infiltration adding up to a greater energy savings – and lower utility bills.
The advanced design of our windows includes:
- FUSION-WELDED SASH AND MAINFRAME STRUCTURE for added strength and rigidity. Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in welding strength.
- DUAL VENTILATOR LOCKS a secure way to keep windows open for ventilation.
- FULL BALANCE COVERS help protect against air infiltration while adding a finished look to the window frame.
- FORCE BALANCE SYSTEM eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys, and provides easy fingertip operation.
- TILT-IN TOP AND BOTTOM SASHES make cleaning safe and easy from inside the home.
- TRIPLE-BARRIER WEATHERSTRIPPING between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration.
- FULL OR HALF FIBERGLASS SCREENS provide ventilation while keeping insects out.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass package.
- Standard, contour or brass grids.
- Colonial or diamond grids, grooved glass patterns.
- Light oak, dark oak and cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
- American Brown exterior with white or beige interior.
- Beige exterior with an optional white laminate woodgrain interior.
- Full fiberglass screens available.
- Obscure glass.
Choose from serveral colors and textures: